- Interaction between Globalization and Economic Indicators based on Theoretical and Empirical Specifications of Modeling,
- International Trade and Regionalization on: Economic Convergence, Trade Liberalization, Trade Integration, Free Trade Area (FTA), Prefer ential Trade Agreements (PTA), Regional Trading Blocks (RTBs), Economics of International Tourism,
- Interaction between International Trade and Environmental Issues based on Theoretical and Empirical Specifications of Modeling,
- Issues of International Finance: Exchange Rate Patterns, Exchange Rate Pass-through,
- Modeling Financial Crisis,
- Applications of Econometrics (Regression Models, Time Series Methods, Panel Data) to the above Topics,
- Program Evaluation (including Treatment Effects and Matching) of Economic Studies.
- Microeconometrics and Non-par ametric Models
- International Tr ade and Environment,
- International Tr ade and Entrepreneurship.
- International Economics and SMEs.
- 1985, B.A. in Economics, University of Isfahan, Iran.
- 1990, M.A. in economics (International Economics), University of Isfahan, Iran, Thesis titled:"A Combination of Inter-Industry Transactions in ECO:an Application of Integrated Input-Output Table". Supervisor: Dr. M. Firouzabadi
- 1996, Ph.D. in Economics (Applied Economics), University of Wollongong, Australia, Thesis:"Econometric Modeling of Import Demand in Developing Countries: the Case of Iran". Supervisors:Prof. Tran Van Hoa and Prof. Charles HarvieProf. Tran Van Hoa and Prof. Charles Harvie